JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lockstar not keeping screen on for 1 minute since 5.0 Stable version

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 10:04 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22
When I choose 1 minute for the lockscreen to stay on its going off at 5 seconds. I updated Goodlock.

S22 Ultra.
28 Replies
WolfRoms
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Everything coming out for 5.0 still will have bugs, it's not out to the masses yet and the test group was small. Give it a little bit of time and report issues you have with apps.
Options
Galaxy S22
Is there a UI Forum on here? I hope Samsung can see this. This bug needs to be fixed.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't use LockStar but I did just try it and it doesn't seem to override the phones system settings I would just go to settings - display - screen timeout and it actually has way more options than LockStar Unlocked S22 Ultra I was a beta tester since first opened
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
This is for the homescreen. Goodlock let's you control how long your lockscreen stays on till it times out.
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried that as well and it didn't work.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Is anyone else having this issue with the lockscreen timeout with Goodlocks Lockstar Module? The lockscreen is just ignoring the 1 or 2 minute timeout.

This is frustrating cause the video lockscreens don't stay on long enough but a few seconds. I'm use to a minute or two.
Liquidj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
0 Likes
dougb1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

my stay on while viewing doesn't work with good lock/lock star

0 Likes
Liquidj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello there!

Approximately 2-3 weeks ago my Galaxy S22 Ultra received the android 13 UI5.0 update. All appears well as far as I can tell, except for one odd thing: The lock screen timeout (which I was and STILL WAS set to 5 minutes prior to the update) is now happening after 5 seconds no matter what setting I check or change. So far I have done the following:

• Restarted the phone (multiple times)
  • cleared partition cache
  • cleared settings cache
  • confirmed and changed both the Lock screen and Home screen timeout settings to ANY OTHER time option
  • checked smart lock & secure lock settings
  • checked touch sensitivity settings
  • checked power save settings
  • Updated good lock & lock star

I would appreciate any other suggestions on how to correct this please?

Thank you 

Jeff