Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-09-2023 10:39 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
userPdeTJBdPcQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the new Samsung galaxy s9 ultra. Just got the new ui 6 update and my tablet is going crazy. I can't control it.
0 Likes
userABQFVt53Ok
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I actually liked the old Samsung emojis even over the Apple ones but i just got the new update last night and the new emojis are so painfully ugly!!! Ots literally the bane of my existence and ive been searching for a way to change it to literally anything else. I dont know how anyone thought this was a good idea or that they looked good!?!?!?
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Are u talking ab samsungs messaging system?
0 Likes
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as it's said. I like them. And I'm pretty Samsung enforces their emojis at the system level. Some keyboards with some specific apps have unique emojis that can be used. But outside of rooting your phone which has become very if not impossible to do, what you see is what you get.
0 Likes
user6YRP16Dy5Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
There right.new ones suck
userYTj8YU2HW1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I dont like them either, they look like they are trying to be like iphone emojis and its distasteful and sad. They literally regressed and now show less emotion and detail. Very sad. I wish i could change them back, too.
RomenCh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
My AR emoji version 12
0 Likes
user2LpnzuJxCl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Yesss new emojis are really bad šŸ‘Ž
ofnf