Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 01-07-2024 01:39 PM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
Anelise
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It gave me the notification of the update either on the 30th or the 2nd, so it was a recent update.
0 Likes
MrNobody777
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Wow, thanks for replying! May I ask what device you use? I ask as realistically this update to Android 14 is running way behind and I'm waiting on it for my S21+ . What is more concerning is that everybody is stuck on the December 1st security patch and we need to December 5th security patch that essentially will patch multiple 0-day vulnerabilities, but you have to be on Android to get that security patch.. So obviously I'm definitely eager to get it on my device. But I'm glad you got it because it's an important update.:)
0 Likes
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Can you change the emojis back? The short and the long answer is No.
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
If you're referring to the animated emojis, those aren't the default ones anyway. Updating to Android 14 appears to have moved some things around in the list of emoji sets for several people.

To get the actual default emojis back to the first position in the list, look at the row of little colored icons directly above the emojis (you may have different ones than I do).

Swipe that row all the way to the right end and tap the gear icon there.

You should now see a screen that will let you toggle off any emoji sets that you don't want. The animated set that everybody hates so much is labeled "2_5D animated emoji".

If you tap the word "Edit" in the upper right corner, you can change the order that the emoji sets appear on the list. You can even select sets that you don't want and delete them.

Look at my screenshots and make sure that you put the default set at the top of your list so it looks like mine. This one is labeled simply "Emoji" and cannot be turned off or deleted. You can turn off the others or delete them if you want to.

You should now have the real default set of emojis in the first position in your keyboard. They should look the ones in the screenshot on the far right.

I hope this helps! šŸ˜€1704759231977.jpg1704759232006.jpg1704759232030.jpg1704759232053.jpg
0 Likes
lilianaaaaaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
How do I change my emojis back please help mešŸ˜­
0 Likes
kaesa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
My first post here, the community must be aware. What is going on with the new update. From sensors not working correctly to mobile data randomly unregistering itself and requiring me to restart the phone to get it working again, this has been nothing but trouble. I have tried EVERYTHING. new sim, diag, diversity, everything. This did not happen on Android 13. 

If you see this and have experienced this issue, please let me know in a comment. I have gotten my phone shipped multiple times to be repaired and it was found to not be broken. Why isn't samsung aware of this?
tiborko
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Systematic problems with the network connection even in places where other mobile phones have a very good signal, faster battery discharge.

0 Likes
kaesa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't understand why samsung refuses to acknowledge this.
0 Likes
kaesa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
it's come to a point where if they don't fix it soon, i may switch back to OnePlus.
BrettTech
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
after the update my phone started extremely overheating Wi-Fi won't work Bluetooth won't work selfie camera won't work and I get a maximum of 4 hours battery life this is for the Galaxy fold 4
0 Likes