Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 10:15 PM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,304 Replies
Deansy20
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
So I work with Bluetooth devices so my view may be skewed but I hate that holding the Bluetooth icon doesn't take you to the detailed Bluetooth menu. They added a "convenient" intermediate page that pops up them you need to press details to get to the page it used to send you to. I can't find a way to revert it back to that. Also I hate how this update looks. It's very bland and grey scale. 
userJhFzAGfe3P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Me too, this is a disaster
0 Likes
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22

Still waiting for Android 14 sm-a146u or u1 for t-mobile , at&t, verizon and several other carriers have it. This is ridiculous.

Cheers

3fees

0 Likes
httpzombie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't like the update, is there anyway to go back to before I had it? the layout is weird and the emojis look goofy šŸ˜
Firdavsi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Needs same!!!
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
you cannot revert to One UI 5.1, sorry
user6RG31HN4FY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I apps are way too big now!!!
JimzArtz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This update is horrible. I can't use many of the functions for my photography that I could before. What can I do?
ihatebaddesign
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The emojis are so ugly it's insane. The old ones were perfect.
matt_z
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I thought similarly, but then I got used to it and kinda liked it. And Samsung plans to improve the experience a lot with one ui 6.1 so don't worry.
0 Likes