Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 01-25-2024 12:26 AM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,300 Replies
LauraVl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The new emojis look like someone with no talent designed them. The meaning is not even clear on most of them. Why do they have the weird slanted lines for eyes? I cannot believe that anyone could think this was a good design and to force it on users is unacceptable. At least give users an option to use the old ones. 
Cpjones5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I kinda like them lol they have a 3D look to them
userzwKqRKQB62
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I like the 3D look but they could have designed them better. All the artists in the world and they copy apple and Facebook. I don't even want to use the **bleep** emojis anymore. If I didn't hate apple I would switch phones. Sigh... I hate whe they do annoying updates and don't give the option to have it the old way. Like when they did the stupid lock screen layout. Sigh... I swear they must do change things to purposely miss people off. Cause they know we don't have other options.
0 Likes
justmeagain179
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Since the last few updates it's been one thing after another going wrong with my phone/accounts. I've only had samsung devices for 20 years, but I'm so fed up that I'm considering switching to an i-phone. 
CheefReef
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
iPhones don't have a decimal button on their keyboard. Good luck switching back and forth just for the decimal point or selecting your space bar two times
0 Likes
justmeagain179
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What....are you talking about? I'll take a upgrade in security over whatever you're referring to any day.
0 Likes
1_Twinky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Me too,  this S22 is anything but smooth. Never had any issues with any Galaxy phone until this one. Too many glitches and we pay a lot of money for these phones, even qith trading in.. I'm seriously considering an iPhone šŸ¤” 

Ric221
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Well when you switch and have some iPhone issues because there are going to be some, what are you going to do then? 

0 Likes
userfDV53dPXqq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Please change the emojis back to the old ones! Most recent update changed the look of them and they're awful!
LauraVl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The new emojis look horrible. Who designed these things and why would anyone think the new design is a good idea?! We need the option to switch back to the old design, please.