Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 12:10 PM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,304 Replies
jsg21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm having the exact same problems but i do use dark mode so I can see and everything is gray not black. I wish you did not have to update every time a new update comes out I do not like the One UI 6.0 update I want the 5.0 back
NetteKett57
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I totally agree. I have a Samsumg A52 5G phone. The look of the new One UI 6.0 is clunky and difficult to read. The emojis in the messaging app are blurry and unattractive. Please go back to the previous appearance of One UI. As another poster said, why change for the sake of change? I seriously doubt I will update in the future unless for security purposes.
Options
Galaxy S22
I do use dark mode on purpose it seems that this 6.0 U I has problems with burn in and I don't want that I'm also hearing that the battery life is diminished with this new update and the fast charging is having problems!
realmohamad99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello. Unfortunately, One UI 6 has many animation problems in the user interface. This problem is not only for my device, but all devices with One UI 6 have this problem and it gives us a very bad user experience .I have endured this situation for 3 months and I was always waiting for an update, but no action is taken by Samsung...

And Unfortunately, it is the same in S24 and One UI 6.1 and has the same situation. But in One UI 5.1, the animation during switching between home and recent was very good....

1000000127.jpg

MrShujin
Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Has anyone else noticed that their apps are installing in a different spot instead of right next to the last app? 

Please look at the link provided to see what I am talking about!!

Keiz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The icons now in OnuUI 6 are way to big compared in OneUI 5. Could they please be reduced, or allow an option to change the size back to a normal size? 
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
??? What do you mean? Try good lock app
0 Likes
Keiz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried using Goodlock, but outside of the sound assistant, the other apps have issues.
0 Likes
Keiz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried the theme park app which I using before OneUI 6, it is mega buggy. The icon size doesn't apply properly always, and if it does, the ppi resolution of my screen goes way down and looks terrible
0 Likes
Keiz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The folder icon size is also not changing correctly. The icons may get smaller, but the folder icon stays massive
0 Likes