Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
How?
0 Likes
unicornpug
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I actually can't change anything back like it all looks so bad I wanna cry
kraus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here. I want the old way to add a contact icon to my home screen, where I could write the person's name underneath, but now I can't.
Natalie026
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I just switched from iPhone to android and was just getting used to everything, and I didn't even consent to this update it just did it. I hateeeeee the new emjois though. Why are they so fuzzy. Yeah I don't want this update either lol help

Emerald5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
We don't like the new emojis, and everything looks weird šŸ˜•
michy398
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I really don't like the new emojis and task bar. My phone updated without giving me a choice, it does not look good in my opinion. Like the worst update yetšŸ™ƒ
0 Likes
Ash-23
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I HATE HATE HATE this update. They are trying to look like iPhones. The pull down from the home screen doesn't let you make changes the same way it used to. Now, you have to make more moves in settings instead. And the colors or lack of colors that is, mine are all grays. You can't even tell if something is on or off. The font is messed up, I have eye issues, and I run my business from my phone, I want the font style I had back. I shouldn't have to buy a font app on a $1300 phone. Also, my phone has been acting up ever since. It even shut off and turned right back on by itself when I tried answering and a second phone call that was coming in. I agree that the emoji are stupid looking, too. Everything is childlike.
If I can't revert the update, I'm giving in and buying an iPhone. What difference does it make now anyway.
And one more thing, we shouldn't have to reset all our settings because of an update.
0 Likes
kraus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
That gray is terrible.
0 Likes
ytt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a S21 5G and this update is making every notification I've received for the day via Instagram, resend and keep popping up every 10-20 mins and it's unbearable. Plus the emojis look so much worse
wendimcp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Hate this update. Update the function, not the appearance. It is so radical a change, I don't have the time or the bandwidth in my brain to figure this all out right now. I liked my phone the way it was so I didn't have to think to use it. The font is horrible, tried switching and I shouldn't have to purchase a new one. The emojis are awful. Just put it back. No really.
0 Likes