Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
kraus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Does anyone know how to change the digital clock, I don't like it. it's too bold.
0 Likes
livvvv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
This update is terrible especially the emojis. It makes me wanna switch to Apple.
0 Likes
pravite_3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I HATE THE NEW UPDATE SO MUCH PLZ CHANGE IT BACK ESPECIALLY THE EMOJIS. WHO EVER DESIGNED THESE EMOJIS I HOPE YOU ACTUALLY REGRET STEPING FOOT ON EARTH,CAUSE **bleep** IS THIS UPDATE. DO BETTER SAMSUNG šŸ˜ THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS SMH.
0 Likes
userkR8tlqcUW1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I received an software updated of the one Ui 6.o upgrade the bold letters was removed from editing. Cropping pictures are not the same. Getting a line or shade in the background. 

gallery and the emojis are more a cartoon look instead of a realistic view. Please fix this and change it back. 

QueenCovy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes the emojis are awful!
userK9yvTQTV9r
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I love this update one UI 6.0 android 14
C10244
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Funny, this update and lack of response from Samsung has been so catastrophicly bad for so many people it has made me reconsider ever spending money on a Samsung product again.

melysmar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I want my old emojisšŸ˜­
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
I like this new 6.0 update šŸ˜ƒ
0 Likes
Lach
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
What do you all like about the update? I am trying to figure out all the new stuff and thought I would seek a little direction.
0 Likes