Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
Galaxy S22
Because many of us (used to) use them extensively and now that they're old-timey we don't want to have to look at them for the next year, or even longer, until they decide to "refresh" them again to something that doesn't feel like they were designed for 12yr olds.
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Beauty is subjective and in the eyes of the beholder. I like them.
0 Likes
tanmurr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Ok
0 Likes
Nette48
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I miss these emojis the new ones sucks I hate them.
0 Likes
antixcs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I js updated my s23 and I got the new emojis, please someone tell me if there's any way at all so I can get the old emojis instead. Either removing the update or or anything at all, please and thank you.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Can't you just use a different keyboard? Like Gboard. Doesn't that use Google Emojis? Or maybe I'm wrong
0 Likes
antixcs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Those look like twice as bad šŸ’€
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't imagine caring about Emojis so much that I would be willing to wipe my device and downgrade. So I guess I haven't paid that close of attention. Maybe try Zfont app or something. I'm not sure
0 Likes
antixcs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Everyone got they own problems, this js so happened to be my biggest one in life right now
Galaxy S22
There are quite a few of us so thoroughly disappointed in these "new" emojis that we won't even use them anymore. One UI 6 has been nothing but problems for me and I'd happily roll back to 5.1 just for the stability, and of course the much-more-pleasant emojis.