Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm aware. I just think it's a very minor annoyance to want to downgrade to an older android version. No judgement, just my opinion.
0 Likes
Galaxy S22
It may be a minor annoyance overall, but it's one we have to look at dozens or even hundreds of times every single day for a year, or even much longer, who knows? Cumulatively that's a mountain of disappointment directly in front of us.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Yep. As I said, no judgement from me. I just find myself not caring in the slightest about it.
0 Likes
Iyiyi13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
  • Ok. Then move on and let the rest of us commiserate with our unfortunate situation.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah, I already did. And as I said no judgements. Enjoy
0 Likes
Iyiyi13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I tried everything and I can't get back my Gboard emojis. This update is horrid! None of the display changes were necessary. I think the IT people are laughing their butts off at us and did this bc they were bored.

joeshmoe762
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes new emojis are ugly af. I don't even want to use them because they look stupid and that doesn't convey the message I want to convey
Alex06
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes

0 Likes
joeshmoe762
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
If you find a way to get the old emojis back let me know. I **bleep**g HATE THE new crappy šŸ’© emojis. It's EMBARRASSING
RocketPop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I HATE the new emojis also...absolutely terrible!