Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
bob1373
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks I use the samsung keyboard and really don't have a problem with the emojis. Everyone has a different opinion but i hope that you find some emojis you like better.
0 Likes
2Becky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I got an update on my phone just yesterday and now things aren't working. My translator button on my keyboard won't translate, and my Bright Wheel app that I use for work won't let me punch in/out. Netflix suddenly crashes and I didn't get any service driving from Laredo to Roma when I had just driven that same route two weeks before and my phone worked perfectly fine the whole way. 
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

what was the update? 

0 Likes
2Becky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I didn't even read it, I just saw it said update for the phone and I did it
A_Snyder815
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Things started to not work on mine before the update and still can't get my keyboard voice imput to work at all. My phone is new so I'm getting irritated that certain features are not working.
0 Likes
2Becky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
That sucks and I don't know if it's the phone or my phone company. My phone is almost 2 years old already
0 Likes
Raysunshine
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Its the update.
0 Likes
BBtwinz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
My phones only a month old and the keyboard voice input stopped working since the last update. I spent way to much for this phone to do that.
0 Likes
Tavo323
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Why does Samsung make it harder to use dual audio with every new update..? It was really easy to do with my S8+ and Note 9... Then it got a little complicated with my S21U, but a video cleared things up... Now that my S23U got the new update, it's impossible to use dual audio... Had anyone figured it out..?
0 Likes
lil-oz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
When you say dual audio you mean sharing audio between two Bluetooth headphones?

If so, all you need to do is connect the two headsets to your phone and it should give you the option to do it
0 Likes