Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,307 Replies
DaveHarley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Dark mode is not gray mode. I want true dark mode. Ui 6 is awful, awful, awful.

0 Likes
Bob195800
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I ui6 is hot mess, Dark MODE is awful.
0 Likes
DaveHarley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thinking of leaving Samsung after this Ui 6 mess. No true dark mode and my text not working properly. Samsung used to be the best. With one update they have ruined it and their name. Wow!!!
DaveHarley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't want any stinking badges. I want results. Fix Ui 6 fixed.
0 Likes
ace07
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The new update is quite dissatisfiing when I comes to the way my phone look its too bulky and I would like to go back to the previous update.
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
No, downgrade is not allowed, the bootloader and security settings changed. Sorry.

Look into good lock for more customization options. It's in the galaxy store.
Musclechic2001
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The new emojis are creepy. Why did they need to be changed? I know it wasn't a security issue with the emojis. They are ugly. 

DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
That's a subjective statement on esthetics. Not everyone's likes are the same. You can change to another keyboard and the emojis will be different, if you want.
Bronski
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

After the latest Samsung Update I can no longer get text messages to work on my Land Rover info centre in my car. Calls and audio is only thing available within the Bluetooth app now. Why do Samsung keep changing things that are important??????

0 Likes
Gettinga Newphone
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Best solution I've seen so far is get a phone that's not from Samsung lol

0 Likes