JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NBA live mobile game app losing compatibility

(Topic created: 10-27-2023 03:35 AM)
user2EUrcolR9h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am trying to play a game app (nba live mobile) and have tried all the developers recommendations so I'm trying to see if the recent update we received has anything to do with the game losing compatibility. I am on a s22 ultra and have plenty of storage but the app continuously crashes. Any help available?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can definitely understand how frustrating it can be when a certain app won't work! If you have already reached out to the developers and tried the troubleshooting they've provided the next step I would suggest is to submit an error report! You can do that by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can definitely understand how frustrating it can be when a certain app won't work! If you have already reached out to the developers and tried the troubleshooting they've provided the next step I would suggest is to submit an error report! You can do that by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports. 

0 Likes