Original topic:

No longer can take screenshots since recent update

(Topic created: 01-13-2024 11:32 PM)
justmeagain179
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I got a few separate updates in a few days. I had home ui 6.0.1 on my 2nd update that didn't seem to act in their usual way. I am no longer able to take screen shots to show in feedbacks. I played with all the screen shot settings probable fix or not. No dice. Anything I'm overlooking maybe? FYI I've cleared camera cache and data and uninstaled then started over.......still nada. Help please!!!

5 Replies
Scott727
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Hmmm, not aware of a UI 6.0.1 update.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Try settings> find advanced features, tap open > motion and gestures, tap open > toggle on palm swipe to capture.
0 Likes
bundo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My Samsung S 22 ultra no longer take screenshots after a recent update. Please help
drrevans
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Im not able to text an image since last update. It times out and get the orange exclamation point
0 Likes
AlonzoMosley
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here.  I had to uninstall the update and roll back to version 3.4.14.57.  I downloaded the previous version from here: 

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-photo-editor/samsung-photo-editor-3...

This worked for me.  Now I have to be careful to *not* accept any Galaxy Store update for Samsung Photo Editor until they fix what they broke in the the last update.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes