JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

North America Samsung Ceo Email

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 08:42 AM)
losangelesgraff
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I've had one of the worse experiences with samsung support. My phones glass was cracked with in 4 days of having it. 

The support number told me they would repair it with no charge. Then they told me they would only refund me. 
I sent my phone in for refund. Then received my label for repair while my phone was being sent in for refund. I had the package returned because I just wanted the repair and did not want to wait another month for a exclusive color delivery.
I sent the phone out with repair label and this started a show. I ended up talked to a samsung representative from ever continent. This resulted in samsung holding my phone hostage, they would not release my phone till I payed 250$. 
After weeks of this I caved in and paid. Yet because of all the confusion it seems like my phone is registered as a refunded phone even tho I paided for the repair. 
I didn't receive my 100$ Google play promotion, and I'm sure my trade in phone is not lost in a warehouse in Texas because the order is still registered as a refund. 

Samsung support is so disorganized they have so many departments and it seems that none of them work together. 
I have been trying to email the north American ceo office to clear this all up. I have contacted every possible way to get this email and it seems like a huge loop hole.
They refer me to the web site but the website only has the India ceo email. I contact them and they just send me a automated reply that sends me back to the website with there email.

Does any one for the love of God have the north American samsung ceo email???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the confusion regarding your device repair and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your ticket number in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the confusion regarding your device repair and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your ticket number in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo