Original topic:

S 22 ULTRA Can't make or receive calls

(Topic created: Friday)
LSHER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Phone can't make or receive calls, no text or incoming text. When making a phone call, I get a notification stating "phone not in network, phone calls only for emergency use". Reset phone & did all the troubleshooting. Even got a new Sim card. Any help?

0 Likes
8 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
First question would be for you show signal bars at top be my first thought a network reset could help not sure if you meant that or the reset if phone itself
0 Likes
LSHER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I system reset network as well. Phone shows bars but can't make any calls, received, any out going or incoming texts & go online unless I'm on wifi.
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Activation is most likely the reason
0 Likes
LSHER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
On at&t side it's good
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Guessing it's a new phone so bear with me using wifi get android updates and also after that get the stores i.e Samsung and Google up todate open Samsung store should show update needed in Google tap top right to bottom and advanced than it will show which version c like click the version to update than get the main apps in each I e browser click etc restart and try to dial 611 or press 1 for voice mail
0 Likes
LSHER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Old phone... samsung 22 galaxy note. Been acting up for a week now
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
All else fails try taking out Sim with the phone on and wait minute that resets your tower
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I would of brought it to the carrier that you have and call samsung with them see if they can help that way
0 Likes