Original topic:

S22 Ultra S Pen replacement tips

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 06:20 AM)
Lars-SWE42
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello! I need a replacement tip/nib for my S22 s pen and sales support told me to buy a new pen.

Even technical support had no idea which replacement tips was suitable and could not point me in any whatsoever direction.

Should I not be dumbstruck?

I don't think my honest description of this ordeal is appropriate or necessary to sort this out, so I beg advice from the community Oh, enlightened few, please aid me in this endeavour.

Am I supposed to buy a third party tip? Does Samsung does not provide parts to a product I got just about a year ago?

I have tried to enter other forum posts but get the Exception ID: 762D49D9. Also, it's not possible to post in the Samsung members app. I'm the tech savvy guy my friends call. I can't even.

0 Likes
2 Replies
All4dom
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
My pen for my s23 uktra cracked & I just purchased a replacement from samsung. Third party are cheaper but you might have issues so just play it safe & get it from sasmung.
0 Likes
Lars-SWE42
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yeah, of course I know I can buy a new pen, but the rubber tip is what I need to replace. That's a part worth a fraction of the cost of a new pen.

The fact that nor Samsung sales, or technical support could give me any information about compatibility for pen tips and different SPen models doesn't impress me. This was the Swedish departments BTW.

Surely everybody, in the history of Spen users, will eventually wear their tips out.

I'm hugely disappointed. 

0 Likes