JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra updated to new UI. Gif option gone from keyboard.

(Topic created: 05-17-2024 10:35 AM)
userdsBEXrhPvA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
My phone updated to a new UI yesterday, and the gif option is gone from mu Samsung Keyboard. It is still in the settings, and "giphy and tenor" are allowed, but when in the keyboard itself, the gif button is gone, and I do not see the option to add it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
You should be able to click on the smiley face then click gif
1715967670172.jpg1715967670199.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

13 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22
You should be able to click on the smiley face then click gif
1715967670172.jpg1715967670199.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

userdsBEXrhPvA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
That's it. Thanks!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22
Your welcome happy to help if you could please like and mark solved in the 3 dot menu and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member

0 Likes
useruzeD41NEEg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Thanks for the post. I would have never found it. THANK YOU

0 Likes
Dottyo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I only see cartoon like gifs, I want to be able to type in a find normal gifs like before 

0 Likes
princez916
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I don't have the smiley face or any of those other icons.  I just have word suggestions.  If I click the 3 dots - more word suggestions.  How do I get everything back?

0 Likes
GANana61
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My phone updated last night. I have done everything suggested. When I go to the Third Party option, GIF is enabled, but the button on my keyboard is still not available. It's there, just not lit up. I've restarted my phone also.
0 Likes
GANana61
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Never mind. It has appeared. I'm liking the features on the new keyboard after all!
0 Likes
Cigi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Having the same problem on my Samsung s22. The GIF button on my keyboard is totally gone. Clicking on the smiley face does not bring it back on my phone. Was there just 3 days ago. Any more suggestions??
0 Likes