JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 and S4 watch

(Topic created: 04-17-2023 06:53 AM)
fxxzz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I would like to warn the community not to buy these tried to get Samsung to help me and T mobile neither can fix it and I am.out $800 on a bad products.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I apologize to hear that your experience has been less than ideal and I will be more than happy to help you get your watch connect to your device. 

There are a few different troubleshooting steps you can try to help resolve the issue. 

Press and hold the home and back key at the same time until Rebooting appears (It may take up to 30 seconds for Rebooting to appear)

Check your watch for any software updates 

Navigate to Settings 

Swipe to and tap Connections, tap Bluetooth and then tap Bluetooth witch to turn it on

Navigate to Settings and open Apps 

Swipe to and tap Google Play Services and then tap Permissions

Allow all Permissions 

Try reconnecting your watch 

Reset your watch 

Try pairing the watch using the Galaxy Wearable App 

If you are still having issues please reach out to an authorized service technician https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm so sorry, I hope you can find a solution or that the samsung team will show up and help you

zader
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Its not the watch its the phone i have the same phone but the 5pro watch and am with spectrum and have the same problem ,watch will not stay connected even when the phone is in the hand that the watch is on
0 Likes
zader
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Also have that stupid samsung inter net popping up every time i get on the phone and the place they told me to go to said it wont happen again but it did 10 minutes later
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I Fixed it, go into watch settings somehow it got turned off during the update you tube it have to go back through all settings
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I apologize to hear that your experience has been less than ideal and I will be more than happy to help you get your watch connect to your device. 

There are a few different troubleshooting steps you can try to help resolve the issue. 

Press and hold the home and back key at the same time until Rebooting appears (It may take up to 30 seconds for Rebooting to appear)

Check your watch for any software updates 

Navigate to Settings 

Swipe to and tap Connections, tap Bluetooth and then tap Bluetooth witch to turn it on

Navigate to Settings and open Apps 

Swipe to and tap Google Play Services and then tap Permissions

Allow all Permissions 

Try reconnecting your watch 

Reset your watch 

Try pairing the watch using the Galaxy Wearable App 

If you are still having issues please reach out to an authorized service technician https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/