JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 not connecting for car Bluetooth calls

(Topic created: 02-24-2022 07:02 PM)
user9Hhf8wARr2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I updated my S10 in early January 2022, it would no longer connect to my Toyota Camry for Bluetooth phone calls. I just upgraded to an S22 and the issue continues. 

I followed recommendations on this site and Reset All Settings and Reset Network Settings. The issue continues,

The phone connects for a brief time and then disconnects, Intermittently I am getting Google Stops Working Error.

I'm at my wits end, please help.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
203 Replies
Illiterati
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue. Putting Wear 4 watch into airplane mode sometimes works, more often does not.
Phoenix01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Bump. Having the exact same issue. Upgraded to the S22 ultra and had these issues, and I've since spent a lot of time working on this following all troubleshooting methods and working with Samsung customer support, them scheduling a service tech to look at it for them to replicate the issue, going back to Samsung support and spending more time which eventually lead me to my carrier lwith a Samsung support professionalfir us to discuss to get the device replaced thinking it was just an issue with the phone, got the replacement yesterday and same exact issue so replacing the phone doesn't change anything. My other Galaxy S' (S10, S20+ along with other devices I've test just to make sure I wasn't tripping and it wasn't an issue on my end ) all connect without a hitch and no issues, removed all of them from the list to no avail. Conneccts to most, more or less, bluetooth supported audio (connections vary honestly) Seems to be specific to this phone (S22 Ultra) and a software issue when it comes to linking to most car head units (or decks, mine is an Infinity also doesnt seem to want to connect to other various head units as well.)

0 Likes
userPuE54Bb07i
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

S22+ connected to pioneer avh-2500-nex did not work with android auto build 7.4 and 7.5. I tried all the previous suggestions with no success.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, At this time, We can only recommend submitting an error report through the Samsung members application. 

With the phone being used with a third-party device (This being the multiple car stereo systems connecting) It will be hard to narrow down exactly where the issue lies. 

As long as the software is up to date on your phone, the only other option we have outside of submitting an error report is to reach out to the manufacturer of your car to see if there happens to be a Bluetooth update for your system. 

Submitting an Error Report:

1.  Launch the Samsung Members app.
  2.  Tap on "Get help."
  3. Scroll down the screen and select Error Reports.
  4.  Choose a category below.
  5.  Tap on Frequency.
  6.  Choose between Once, Often, or Sometimes.
  7. Once the Error Report has been sent, you will be able to review your feedback.