Original topic:

S22 not seeing bluetooth devices

(Topic created: yesterday)
Ducky119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

After latest update,  my phone ( s22 ultra) will not see any bluetooth devices around. I have rebooted, reset network all to no resolve.  I cannot clear bluetooth cache as the button is greyed out.  Any suggestions??

duckydoo38@yahoo.com 

0 Likes
10 Replies
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi! Does it also not find already paired devices?

0 Likes
Ducky119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Its not showing any blutooth,  I had 2 sets of earbuds paired, I did the samsung update the other night and really didn't notice until last night that my earbuds weren't  connected and when I put both earbuds in pairing mode , my phone still dont see them . So no its not even recognizing paired stuff. Problem is I can't see if there is anything even paired anymore as nothing shows up. I can see the earbuds on wifes phone when I look them up on her blutooth so they are working. Strange ....

0 Likes
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

Head on over to Settings > General Management >  Reset > Reset Wi-fi and Bluetooth settings.

***Please note that this will remove all Bluetooth and Wifi data. You will lose your remembered wifi networks and paired Bluetooth devices.

0 Likes
aellin291
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Try resetting the Bluetooth and wifi connection settings. By any chance did you do any of the watch beta update? Same was happening to mine once I downloaded the beta.I did it and had to reset those settings
Ducky119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Not sure what the watc beta update is , the one my phone updated to is  " s908sqs6exf8 " . 

I did do the reset of blutooth and network nothing changed .

Thanks to all for replies

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
If your Samsung S22 Ultra cannot detect any Bluetooth devices after the latest update, try checking that Bluetooth is on and in pairing mode, toggle Airplane mode on and off, and restart the phone in Safe Mode to see if a third-party app is causing the issue. Ensure your phone's software is fully updated, and consider a factory reset as a last resort after backing up your data
Ducky119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I cycled the airplane mode , and I'll be ****,  there they were both sets of earbuds appear in blutooth devices on my phone again . I still couldn't connect to them so if this helps anyone else what I did was , I have a vizio tv that has blutooth and I went into tv settings and both earbuds were listed on tv settings as well. So I chose the forget device button on them both and then went back to my phone and refreshed and clicked on the earbuds and it connected immediately,  so I believe between cycling the airplane mode on and off and making sure that they weren't connected or listed on any other devices tv, phones etc,  they then were able to connect to my phone again. 

Thanks to all of you that replied and hope this helps someone if they are having same issue 

0 Likes
VIVidbeauty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My s22 ultra won't connect to bose speaker.
0 Likes
Ducky119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Make sure that speaker is not still listed or connected to another device like tv or another phone etc , that's what my issue ended up being , maybe try the cycling of the airplane mode on your phone that did make my earbuds reappear . Hope you get help ! 

0 Likes