JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 series "Vision Booster"

(Topic created: 03-06-2022 11:14 AM)
CircleTheFlame
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Does anyone know if the added brightness for the vision booster mode is automatic? I'm on an S22 Ultra and when outside I see the phone go to max brightness and everything on screen is legible, so no problems there but I saw on Exynos models there is an additional setting under adaptive brightness called extra brightness, which EU reviewers say to enable for max peak brightness. No such setting exists on SD models though, and it's not listed in the NA user manual. 

Regardless, the screen looks very good in any condition, just want to make sure I'm not missing something 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey, 

@CircleTheFlame

We have it. Settings, Display, Tap on the left side of adapter brightness and it should slide down underneath.

Best regards,

CLF 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey, 

@CircleTheFlame

We have it. Settings, Display, Tap on the left side of adapter brightness and it should slide down underneath.

Best regards,

CLF 

CircleTheFlame
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for the reply. I found it now. Switching between extra brightness and adaptive I see no change in screen brightness though. I'm assuming adaptive brightness automatically controls that and unlocks the full potential of the panel, with extra brightness being needed switched on if manually adjusting.

I'm sure I was thinking too much into it. I always use adaptive brightness anyway so I trust Sammy's sensors
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@CircleTheFlame

Hey,

I'm glad you found it. Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care,

CLF 

0 Likes