Original topic:

S22+ stuck on UI version 5.1

(Topic created: 07-28-2024 09:50 PM)
Daddy42069
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I bought this phone just for the AI 7.1 update. Been months now. And I'm now thinking iPhone just for the SAT texting where this no service. 
10 Replies
Noobie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Bro 7.1 doesn't even exist yet
Daddy42069
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
But I'm still stuck on 5 give me 6
0 Likes
Noobie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
No >:) but fr tho, we can't give you One UI 6.
0 Likes
Daddy42069
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
But why does my S22+ say up to date with UI 5.1 or any S22 series phone. When older devices like my Grandmother's S21. Even updated to UI 6.1 weeks ago. I say all this because I bought my phone. A few months ago. After deciding, the S22+ would be my best choice. With anticipation of the very advertised. Exclusive S24 UI 6.1 (AI) update. Now being released to older S series models now too! But now I get to watch my noob self. Be stuck, even after recovery mode and smart switch from the desktop. I can't seem to update my device. Should have gone with a Pixel for the long immediate updates
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Ui 6.1 is Newest 7 isn't released yet
0 Likes
Daddy42069
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah that's what's I meant but still don't have it
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

So you are going to switch from android to IOS because your service provider is dragging their feet?  Seems logical.  I am going to switch from Pepsi to Coke because my Pepsi got warm.

0 Likes
Daddy42069
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Naw I meant I might have to switch since I can't even get the AI update on my phone which is why I bought it in anticipation
0 Likes
Angiethekirin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Smart switch worked for my a14 stuck on one ui 5.1. Have a windows pc and install it on there, connect phone then wait for the update to show on the bottom
0 Likes