Original topic:

SMS Voice/Messenger Vocal message issues since the latest update on my S22 Ultra (February 2024 update)

(Topic created: 05-01-2024 06:41 PM)
Lewis777
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Since the latest update on my S22 Ultra (Febuary 2024 update)
Every message over 30 seconds are not working, its very frustrating.
It happens with SMS voice message and also in Messenger vocal message.

Other message less than 30 seconds no issues.

I Also found this Reddit Thread of other users having the same issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/facebookmessenger/comments/1awjel5/voice_clips_longer_than_30_seconds_both_...

My phone was just factory reset before this update and got no issue at all but right after the Feb update its giving me this very frustrating issue.

hope this will be fixed soon

57 Replies
Kamida
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Samsung s22 ultra.

I thought I was going crazy. Tried everything, wifi reset, 5G, power cycle, erased apps, erased cache... this is crazy and really annoying ! 

This is a big flaw in the os.

0 Likes
Alex Bleau
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The only way i get to listen to 30sec+ voice message is if i enable live caption. It's quite anoying but make the voice message work for me.

0 Likes
Ddmasson9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same problem here with my s22+

Also, i came back from Cuba about a month ago. Since then, the phone always disconnects from any wifi...

0 Likes
Vagab496
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same problem with samsung galaxy s22 ultra

0 Likes
Deeliscious
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue. Also, can't set Messages sound, only system notification sound.
0 Likes
usereo7WBB12pT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Same issue here. Galaxy S23.

How can Samsung fail in that important thing? It is unvelieable. And they don't do anything

0 Likes
usereo7WBB12pT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Tried also with S24 and S23 and same issue. 

It's absolutely incredible that two Samsung flagship phones are failing in this way with one of the most widely used apps in the world.

0 Likes
Dreamrr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Wow, this is absolutely amazing that Samsung will not fix the problem. So, in February, I lost my visual voicemail, and I still get voicemail, but I don't get notifications, S22 . I can't find the app anywhere on my phone it pulled the vanishing act.
0 Likes