Original topic:

Samsung Calendar Multiple Holiday Calendars

(Topic created: 12-12-2023 07:16 AM)
OGudy71
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have multiple accounts with calendars and my outlook.com account keeps adding US Holiday Calendars, but there is only one US Holdiay Calendar in that account.
The only way I can clear those extra Calendars is to delete the account and re-add it. But after a few weeks it starts adding additional US Holiday Calendars again. I'm up to 4 now.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I really like the simplicity of the built in Calendar app and haven't found another Calendar that I like or I would just use another app.

Thanks 
11 Replies
TBF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

@LongHiker  How about looking at what he wrote. As he was stating that he has the same issue as everyone else. Unless they are answering questions in the other geographical areas..

0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

How about taking your own advice and looking at what LongHiker wrote?  They stated that these are the U.S. forums, which is true, he then suggested the use look at this from his own region, which they should, then, after all of that, explained how this is tied to the e-mail account, and not to the Samsung Mail/Calendar program.  I do not look at the other demographic's forums, but can pretty much guarantee they answer questions there just like they do here (and by they, I do mean the user base)

0 Likes