JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Phone App Feature Request

(Topic created: 03-24-2023 09:31 AM)
TekLee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It would be beneficial to have a conference or party button that allows the use of microphone and speaker while the Bluetooth device is connected and in use. A dual input and output during calls to include other individuals in a conversation. 

This provides the ability to include other people in the conversation you are on without waiting for the Bluetooth to disconnect, or if you need to confer for a moment without including others, for it to reconnect and then disconnect again. 

I appreciate the consideration. Feel free to contact me for clarity or further discussion.

Best Regards, 
Lee Harvey

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you TekLee, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
TekLee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
That is too share to multiple Bluetooth devices. I'm talking about using the Bluetooth in a call and simultaneously enable the phone speaker and mic so others in the room can be included, while maintaining the Bluetooth connectivity and usability.

This has not been done on any mobile device that I know of.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you TekLee, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes