Options
Galaxy S22

How come my settings looks like this 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
You mean the top notifications on the left? Those are apps that are currently running. You might have to open each one and adjust their permissions. Sometimes updates refer them back to their original app settings.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
I had an S21 Ultra never saw anything like that. Is it stuck in the loop or are you able to boot out of it?
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
How come everyone has a newer design like this yet mine is notOne-UI-5-Changelog_338_1661905807.jpg
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Your title has S22 , but you're posting in an S21 forum ... which is it?
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
S22 but why does my phone look like it's in the s21 menu update screen
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
You mean the top notifications on the left? Those are apps that are currently running. You might have to open each one and adjust their permissions. Sometimes updates refer them back to their original app settings.
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm talking about the update menu mine just shows this. How come others show what's new in details yet mine does not Screenshot_20220830-192057_Software Update.jpg
0 Likes
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
First of all, I happen to agree with user734264fo532...Your title has S22 , but you're posting in an S21 forum ... which is it?

Secondly, follow RedPilledSailor's advice and adjust your permissions.

Thirdly, if the advice above doesn't do it for you why don't you try rebooting your phone.
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Ight. Thanks guys
Options
Galaxy S22
Since I've been with At&t I no longer get the details/full info page for updates anymore. But I read that customers on T-Mobile still get the details/full info update page. So maybe it's because of the carrier you're on, just a thought.