Original topic:

Shuttle sound

(Topic created: Thursday)
acrx72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Hi all , after updating to 6.1 everytime i take a screenshot i hear the shuttle sound even though i have it turned off and have clean the cache and restarted! I have a S22 ultra
Ty
9 Replies
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Hmm. Can you try setting the screenshot app to silent and test what happens?

1000048351.jpg

ā€ƒ

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
acrx72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
That didn't work, and there is no option to turn off the notification
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Thats the wrong setting. You have to open the camera, go to the settings and turn off the shutter sound.

I dont believe you can turn it off for screen shots. Its to let you know that the screen shot was taken.1727360257437.jpg
acrx72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Its off1727364041759.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Apologies, that's for the camera shutter. The screen shot feature does not use the camera app. You cannot turn the shutter sound off for that, as it's there so you know your shot was captured.
acrx72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
It was off or it could not be heard and after the update i hear it arrg , thank you
0 Likes
acrx72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I quess you will have to turn the system volume off so the shuttle sound can't be heard šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
It should be controlled by the system sound slider in the volume panel. That will lower or turn off all system sounds -- which most people don't pay attention to anyway.
acrx72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes , thank you, I did figured that out šŸ˜Š
0 Likes