JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software update interrupted issue for S22

(Topic created: 05-30-2023 11:26 PM)
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

What does this mean? And how can I fix it.

92 Replies
CjIsom
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm going to try to put a Verizon sim into my phone and see if that works
userQnYEnBL7fX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
It seems to be an at&t issue because my t mobile s23 will update but not my at&t z fold 3
userZD3V1H7nHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I contacted AT&T who then contacted Samsung and moved the call over to them.  They took down the info regarding this issue as well I pointed them to this issue thread to show it wasn't an issue specific to my device.  Maybe this will get some traction and resolution.

Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
What version of the One UI and Security Patch do you have?
0 Likes
userZD3V1H7nHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
ONE UI 5.1 and the latest security patch May 1st 2023.
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
See I still have One UI 5.0 And Security Patch is still From January of this year
0 Likes
Firebolt4564
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here.
0 Likes
Shodan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I was able to get a hold of somebody at AT&T and explain the whole ordeal and long story short the person told me that they have received a lot of calls and complaints about this and there seems to be an issue with the towers between Samsung and AT&T. She could not give me an ETA of when this will get resolved but she did say the technicians are aware of it and are trying to resolve it as we speak. It could take days or weeks but it seems like they are aware of this weird issue happening on the AT&T carrier phones.
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
My issue has been going on since the end of April
userZD3V1H7nHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Well just checked and it took longer than normal but it completed the check saying software was up to date, no more error!