JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stability issues after final update

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 12:44 PM)
SaShayGirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Within 18 hours of One UI 5.0 final update, it appears that Lockstar has caused instabity twice. First occasion was upon initial phone use in the morning. Though set to show 5 apps and without pressing the button to show the icons, it was already open showing 3 after tapping the screen twice to awake it. Checking the Lockstar settings indicated that 5 icons were still set.

4 hours later without touching the phone, the phone "awakened " to show the lock screen in Lockstar edit mode.
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Processor in 21s 22s is garbage it can not work correctly with software
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I had no issues with lockstar I don't use it anymore. My note 20 no issues my s22 plus no issues
I stopped using it cause I had the beta
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Give the Good Lock Apps sometime they were just updated a couple days before the Beta ended have you updated LockStar because I am on the most recent updates as I have been in the beta since August try this to update power off go to system recovery clear cache then repair apps then go to Good Lock click the more button on whatever module click go to Galaxy Store and update should be there then after your done doing that to all modules you want you should go through the whole system recovery again tip: in my opinion there are many more options in the phones Lock Screen Settings you can also try Unlocked S22 Ultra Spectrum/Verizon
0 Likes
SaShayGirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I actually performed the system recovery clear cache procedure after the latest Lockstar update was indicated. I updated Lockstar, cleared cache, and only then used the app.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@SaShayGirl Send a Bug report via the Samsung Members app.

1. Open the Samsung Members app
  2. Click on Support in lower right
  3. Scroll down until you find "Error reports" under "Send feedback". Click on "Error reports" and enter the details. You can even attach a screenshot if you have one. 
SaShayGirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Already done. Thank you. 😊