JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Delivery Notifications Won't Turn Off S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 10-30-2023 05:14 PM)
Noneyah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Has anyone else had issues with still getting text delivery notifications even after turning them off on S22 Ultra?

I was going through settings the other day and turned it on on a whim, hated it, and turned it back off, but I'm still getting notifications anyway. I've tried restarting and that doesn't fix it. Not sure what else to try, since it shows them turned off. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
I assume you are using the native Samsung Messages app? If so, try Settings>Apps>Messages (blue background white chat bubble)>Storage>Clear data. This will essentially reset the app and you will lose all settings.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S22
I assume you are using the native Samsung Messages app? If so, try Settings>Apps>Messages (blue background white chat bubble)>Storage>Clear data. This will essentially reset the app and you will lose all settings.
Noneyah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes that was the app. I tried it a few minutes ago and sent a text to test it, and it seems to have worked.

Thanks!
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S22
That's wonderful news! 😃 Be sure to mark this thread as solved (three dots, accept as solution) by my original post. Doing this ensures that the information remains active to benefit others in the Community.
Noneyah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Done! Thank you!