JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

View of screen when I get a notification

(Topic created: 04-10-2024 12:11 PM)
Members_SwOpLOQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I get several notifications per day due to my Ring Cameras. After the update, the notifications show on the screen albeit very dim. I have to push the button on the side to view the 'list' and then the screen will go dark. I am concerned that if I am unable to push the button (like when I am driving) the date, time, and notification icons will burn into the screen. How do I turn this feature off?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_SwOpLOQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

That didn't do it, but I did turn off Lock Screen Notifications and that's working. I have sounds for the notifications I was to be aware of, so it's all good. Thanks

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Members_SwOpLOQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

That didn't do it, but I did turn off Lock Screen Notifications and that's working. I have sounds for the notifications I was to be aware of, so it's all good. Thanks

0 Likes
rvcjew
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
This does sound like the aod set to show on notifications? If this is the case and your using the aod don't worry as every few minutes it shifts a few pixels over so it does not burn in to one spot ever. The status bar on the top of the phone does this as well while in use. All the aod does bad wise is eat battery.
0 Likes