JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where can I find the Secure folder on my S22?

(Topic created: 06-27-2023 08:41 AM)
tftspy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I can not at all find where to get the secure folder I've been trying for WEEKS and still can't manage to find it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly your concern with not being able to locate the secure folder and I would be happy to look into this further for you. You keep everything on your phone, including private information. With Secure Folder, you can hide your personal data using a special passcode. That way, no one will see anything you don't want them to see. Give this link a try for steps to set up your secure folder: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00081123/

Please feel free to reach out for further assistance if you are still unable to locate the secure folder on your device.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
What's your phone model?
0 Likes
charliejc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
S22
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to Settings >> Apps >> search for 'Secure Folder' >> if it's installed, it will show up >> tap on it and press 'open' on the lower left corner.

Also, look in the quick panel and find "secure folder". Make sure it's turned on. If you don't see it, swipe to last page and tap "+". Then look for "secure folder" in 'Available buttons'.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly your concern with not being able to locate the secure folder and I would be happy to look into this further for you. You keep everything on your phone, including private information. With Secure Folder, you can hide your personal data using a special passcode. That way, no one will see anything you don't want them to see. Give this link a try for steps to set up your secure folder: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00081123/

Please feel free to reach out for further assistance if you are still unable to locate the secure folder on your device.

0 Likes