JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to sign into my Samsung account on my PC

(Topic created: 06-28-2023 05:19 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22

New to Samsung with a S22+. Having nothing but problems w/ Samsung UI. Coming from a $200 Motorola. 

I can't get support! The Chat/Text bot is useless. They just keep asking questions w/o reading previous question. 

Anyways, I can't log in to my Samsung account from my pc. I used my Google account to login originally and I'm in a Neverending loop of it telling me to Sign in with Google, but it doesn't work. 

I've cleared my cache and checked everything else I can think of. 

Is Chat/Text the only way to get real support for a flagship phone? 

$500 new! But I'm regretting my Samsung purchase and it was a great deal. Hardware seems great and snappy. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
ANSWER: I finally was able to login by clicking "forgot/reset password", but only by requesting Repair Services. There were several steps involved 🤷. I can now log in on my Pc. Still no responses from the Member Support app. I mean the absolute worst Customer Service design possible!

View solution in context

9 Replies
userJZsvuS7J21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
They also have a phone number to
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Won't that be worse? I prefer in writing.
userJZsvuS7J21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
What kind of problem
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
#1 I can't log in to my Samsung account with Google. Page just refreshes. I won't let me create a new account or rest it or anything. Still no answer fron Chat support. 🙄
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
38th in line, moments ago I was 4th.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
I also want to change the folder to where my camera backup photos on Onedrive.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Ty?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
ANSWER: I finally was able to login by clicking "forgot/reset password", but only by requesting Repair Services. There were several steps involved 🤷. I can now log in on my Pc. Still no responses from the Member Support app. I mean the absolute worst Customer Service design possible!