Original topic:

firmware

(Topic created: yesterday)
ameyashinde
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I use Samsung s22 ultra. Firstly I had a dent on my screen. I visited samsung service center the replaced my screen with the new one. Next day I changed my wallpaper my screen got white and phone suddenly switched off. after trying it started after 5-6 attempts. later there was popping window showing my system ui is not  responding and phone got hard to use it was lagging continuously and same popup used to come and started to restart. I visited service center they tested my  phone and returned back me my phone with the issue saying they cant solve my problem. I visited another service center they did something and gave me back my phone in downloading mode . I lost my trust from samsung service centers. then i tried to upload firmware. phone got started but the same error was flash saying "system ui is not responding". Next day my phone got off. now sometimes when i plug charger screen flashes charging symbol without any percentage. screen dont start even if i press vol down + power or any other combination. I even tried to get into download mode using usb it is also not working. If you know anything just help me 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
This can normally happen because of the following:

1)Low memory (4GB)

2) Unofficial replacements (If not brought from the official store or Carrier store (T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.)

3) Bad treatment towards phone's performance.
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Just my thoughts but seems the software could be corrupt or having a snafu have you ran the diagnostic test in settings than device care
0 Likes