Original topic:

5g lost since update

(Topic created: 04-14-2024 01:08 AM)
Pepper2024
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Since the latest update happened I have lost 5g access in most areas where I had it before.  Anyone else having this issue? 
0 Likes
6 Replies
kerrid
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
With what carrier? I think that may have happened on my A25 on T-mobile.
0 Likes
Pepper2024
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I have cricket
0 Likes
kerrid
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm guessing it's a result of the last update, like you said. I have spent way too many hours with Samsung. They are requiring me to send my phone to them under warranty and go 3 weeks without a phone. I tried to get them to look into their latest programming update first, but they refused. There are many issues on here that occurred with their last update. I can say that I have not had 5G service since then, and I am in a 5G Ultra area. I usually have no service at all, including in the service providers' store, which is no more than 1/2 mile away. I'm hoping Samsung will look into their most recent program, but so far, they will not.
Pepper2024
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
They really need to if not I'm switching to an iPhone and I really don't like them
0 Likes
kerrid
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I prefer android, but at this point, I would buy an iPhone if I could afford it!! I have heard good things about Apple's customer service, too. I have always bought Samsung because of the quality of the phone. However, now it seems to be the quality of the programmers that aren't worth it. I just bought this phone. It came out in January. I bought it in March, and everything was great until their update two weeks later. Their customer service is a nightmare.
Pepper2024
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same! My husband has iPhone but I prefer Samsung till now