Original topic:

AOD clock style

(Topic created: 04-02-2024 02:59 PM)
userhZYG9dELL9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

My Samsung S23+ updated today and the clock style on the Always on Display screen changed. I can no longer adjust it like I used to because there is no Clock Style option under Settings > Lock Screen (actually it now says Lock Screen and AOD). Can anyone help? I need a larger, brighter clock because I use my phone as my alarm clock and can't see it from my bed now.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
24 Replies
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Got mine back, all is good now!
robbieM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I hopped on here because I had the same issue after the software update and it annoyed me.  While GaryB82 is correct in that the AOD clock is linked to the Lock Screen clock just to put it in laymen's terms the 2 clocks are no longer independent of each other in the style you select. Whatever you pick for lock screen that will be your AOD clock style as well.

SJ_Mn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Anybody else have an ugly pink text color now for their clock on the swipe screen? I can't find any way to put it back to White.
0 Likes
SoSquirrely333
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I am having the same issue after recent update. I used to double tap on the AOD clock and the brightness bar would appear right under the clock. Easy peasy. Never had to open in any settings and/or app. Now I tap it and it just opens to lock screen. Ugh! 

0 Likes
Members_4SvJggk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Can we go go back to the old AOD so I can change the clock size.   I use this as my clock at night and without my glasses the numbers are too small for me to see in the dark.     I don't use any wallpaper on my AOD.  Stop treating everyone the same (iphone)  Samsung is supposed to be customizable for each person.