Original topic:

AOD clock style

(Topic created: 04-02-2024 02:59 PM)
userhZYG9dELL9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

My Samsung S23+ updated today and the clock style on the Always on Display screen changed. I can no longer adjust it like I used to because there is no Clock Style option under Settings > Lock Screen (actually it now says Lock Screen and AOD). Can anyone help? I need a larger, brighter clock because I use my phone as my alarm clock and can't see it from my bed now.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
dharding1958
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Go to change the wallpaper to anything else.  When you select a new wallpaper, you should see the widgets on the wallpaper.  One of which should be the clock.  Tap on that widget and you can change the format of its display

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
I meant the comment I post above with the instructions lol

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
This is the settings 1712103882842.jpg1712103882866.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

jaqstaq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I found that option but why can't I adjust the brightness. I can't see the information when it's on lock
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

The option isn't available on the S24's to adjust the brightness 

0 Likes
userlOgPWex6cW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Is it available on the S23?

I can't seem to adjust my brightness either, I use my phone as a clock to see what time it is during the night but it is so dim that I can't even read it.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah it's available for the S23's with Goodlock lockstar

0 Likes
userlOgPWex6cW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

So there is no other way of doing it without downloading Goodlock Lockstar?

0 Likes
Laura33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

It's not available on the S23+, either.  Can no longer double tap the clock on the AOD and very simply adjust the clock brightness as before the UI update. I can find no way to adjust that.  It is on an auto adjust now where it dims and brightens depending upon the light in the room for example.  I'm not concerned with clock styles or colors, just brightness.  It's so dim!  I also tried the GoodLock/LockStar thing and the AOD clock is STILL dim.

GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
The brightness slider is inside of the newest version of lockstar 6.1.0.11 which is rolling out you also have to have your AOD updated to version 8.7.99.111712131321862.jpg