JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

App icons appear blank in Folder

(Topic created: 05-25-2023 01:03 PM)
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

I keep my apps in folders. The Google art and icons are visible in the closed folder, but when I open the folder icon is there but art is blank as seen in pic below.

If I remove and reinsert one they all reappear, but disappear later. S23 Ultra latest updates including apps.🤔

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
I guess you are using Home Up to make 5x5 grid. Have you tried updating Home Up app to latest version? Or have you tried changing folder grid to something else to see if this still happens?

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
I guess you are using Home Up to make 5x5 grid. Have you tried updating Home Up app to latest version? Or have you tried changing folder grid to something else to see if this still happens?
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you! I am using it and I'll try that. And it definitely is Home up, it is at the lastest version. It went away immediately when I turned it off. I'll post on the store and maybe they'll look into it. Don't seem to be a way to send a bug report for it.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
You can go to Good Lock >> tap 3 dots and then Good Lock credit >> scroll down to the bottom and tap contact us >> Error reports
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks, since the icons and folders moved all over the place now, I can't use my phone as fast. Lol
0 Likes
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I did submit an error report and log file, I think. Turned Home up back on and adjusted. All icon art present for now...
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
For whatever reason, the phone is not displaying the icon and defaulting to your color pallette colors. Hmm
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Good Lock Home up bug.
0 Likes