Original topic:

App options for sharing pics

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 04:18 AM)
PIHU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello,

I'm using Outlook for e-mail in my phone. When I want to share a pic from Gallery (the Samsung app) Outlook is not an option. How do I ad Outlook (or any suitable apps) to the list of suggested apps?

Screenshot_20231009_125622_Android System.jpg  Screenshot_20231009_131237_Android System.jpg

Regards
Pierre

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

one option: uninstall and reinstall the Outlook app

another option: wipe your cache partition and repair apps from the recovery menu

View solution in context

8 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

scroll down all the way and select "more"

0 Likes
Pierre Hultman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Thats where i want Outlook to apear but it's not. How do I ad Outlook to that page?

0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Or simply open Outlook, compose your email, and attach the photos that you wish to send.
0 Likes
Pierre Hultman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Of cause, there are plenty of walk arounds but i want to use the simpler way when there is one.  It worked with my S21 so it should work with my S23. 

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@PIHU On your screenshot showing all the apps, scroll down until you find Outlook. The apps in the screen are NOT in alphabetical order. I thought at first Outlook was missing, but it is there. 

0 Likes
Pierre Hultman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi,
I know that the list of apps is higher than the screen and that the apps are not in aphabetical order. Outlook is not in the first screen and not when I scrolling down either. I need to figure out how to ad Outlook, or any other non listed suitable app.
/Pierre

0 Likes
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

one option: uninstall and reinstall the Outlook app

another option: wipe your cache partition and repair apps from the recovery menu

Pierre Hultman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Great tip, it helped.

Screenshot_20231011_140955_Android System.jpg

Many thank's
Pierre