JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps still restricted after turning off Sleep Mode routine?

(Topic created: 10-18-2023 11:20 AM)
Aragan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I turned on sleep mode restricting some apps and it worked perfectly fine, but two days ago when it turned off my essential apps were still restricted and now i cant access them. I dont know what to do please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wayfarer64
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I fixed the issue. go to Settings > Apps > mode and routines > storage > clear data at the bottom left.

View solution in context

5 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Not enough information.
Issue unclear.
Please clarify.

You turned on Sleep mode to restrict your app notifications.
Now they don't notify you with sleep off?
0 Likes
SVLouisiana
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
He is saying that even though the Sleep mode is turned off, all of his apps are grayed out and he cannot access them at all.

Turning off the Sleep mode doesn't work. Deleting the app doesn't work. Restarting the phone doesn't work. It was suggested on another site to go to the Usage section and clear the storage, but the S23 doesn't have a Storage section.
KrissynKali
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

My S23+ is 10 days old. I found the "sleep" mode 2 nights ago. 1st night was ok with just setting the clock. Last night I individually selected about 40 apps to "put to sleep". This morning I woke up 20 minutes before the time I had set. I went to modes & turned off "sleep mode."

All the apps I put to sleep are grayed out and I can't access them. Sleep mode is turned off. Hoping to somehow "wake up" the app, I  re-selected them & hit "done"...they are still grayed out. I restarted the phone..still all grayed out. I then deleted "sleep mode" entirely..restart..still not working. Turned phone completely off for 5 minutes..apps still have the message they can't run in "sleep mode" and to go to settings. 

Any help or advice? I have not found anywhere to clear cache in "modes" on S23+. 

Solution
Wayfarer64
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I fixed the issue. go to Settings > Apps > mode and routines > storage > clear data at the bottom left.

BestBuddy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

This is it.

0 Likes