JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Battery draining fast S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 02-23-2023 06:25 AM)
hiiii
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I been noticing that my battery is draining quick while having it on power saving mode, with the Bluetooth off and lowest frame rate, resolution. Anyone else noticed this?
hiiii
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
So I deleted Google messages and yeah the battery has improved. I believe it's because Google messages has the ability to connect with your laptop or iPad and get messages on a browser. This connection is on all the time in the background
0 Likes
FarleyR21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Greeting to whom is reading this i have had my S23 for almost a week now and i must say the battery life does not last and the phone get overheated alot i have to put my phone on the charger through out the day to be able to use my phone and i just say i would of thought the S23 would be bigger then a XR which it is not and the XR is about 4 years old and now with the S23 not being up to par AT ALL i am returning this phone and going back to my LG phone which LG doesnt even make phones anymore. TSK TSK Samsung i know yall can do better hopefully the S24 series will be up to par and beyond 

이 글을 읽고 있는 사람에게 인사말 나는 거의 일주일 동안 내 S23을 가지고 있었고 배터리 수명이 지속되지 않고 전화가 많이 과열된다고 말해야 합니다. 사용할 수 있으려면 하루 종일 충전기에 전화를 연결해야 합니다. 내 전화와 나는 단지 S23이 XR보다 더 클 것이라고 생각하고 XR은 약 4 살이고 이제 S23이 전혀 동등하지 않기 때문에 나는이 전화를 반환하고 돌아갈 것입니다 LG가 더 이상 전화를 만들지 않는 내 LG 전화에. TSK TSK Samsung 나는 당신이 더 잘할 수 있다는 것을 알고 있습니다. S24 시리즈가 최고 수준이기를 바랍니다.
i geul-eul ilg-go issneun salam-ege insamal naneun geoui ilju-il dong-an nae S23eul gajigo iss-eossgo baeteoli sumyeong-i jisogdoeji anhgo jeonhwaga manh-i gwayeoldoendago malhaeya habnida. sayonghal su iss-eulyeomyeon halu jong-il chungjeongie jeonhwaleul yeongyeolhaeya habnida. nae jeonhwawa naneun danji S23i XRboda deo keul geos-ilago saeng-gaghago XReun yag 4 sal-igo ije S23i jeonhyeo dongdeunghaji anhgi ttaemun-e naneun-i jeonhwaleul banhwanhago dol-agal geos-ibnida LGga deo isang jeonhwaleul mandeulji anhneun nae LG jeonhwa-e. TSK TSK Samsung naneun dangsin-i deo jalhal su issdaneun geos-eul algo issseubnida. S24 silijeuga choego sujun-igileul balabnida.

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
You haven't had the phone long. The adaptive battery needs time to adjust to your usage
0 Likes
FarleyR21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

i saw in another post you mention wait up to four days and it has been over four days of me using this phone and Yeah still not cutting it or adapting to how i use my phone

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Which 23 do you have
Each has its own battery size and it could take longer
My s22 plus was like 3-4 days
I don't know about the base models or the ultra
0 Likes
FarleyR21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

i have the base i have a friend who have the ultra and having the same problem

0 Likes
Harj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi, I have a recently purchased the S23 ultra, but my battery barely lasts a day without having to charge it I got better battery life on my S20, please advise.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Look in the battery section in settings to see what's draining your battery so much
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
How recent cause the first like 4 days the phone is learning your habits and the adaptive battery kicks in
Kirco-G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello 
I'm a loyal Samsung customer and I recently purchased the s23 ultra, but my battery and my wife's can not give us a day without having to charge them. I'm complaining about this because samsung had promised that it would give us at least two days operating the phone without having to charge them. Whenever we are using the phones they get overheated. I'm hoping that the technician fix that for us in the next update

0 Likes