JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Battery life and performance issues

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 03:32 AM)
nuclear412
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
When I first got this phone, it was amazing. Always had good battery life and lever lagged, I got it last February and it worked perfectly, but I now the phone lags a LOT, anything I do makes it lag, sometimes opening an app has a 1 second delay, opening the quick panel sometimes has a lag spike. I checked my devices performance on 3d mark and it's significantly worse then when I checked when I first got the phone. When I first got it it was over 4k points on wild life extreme, now it's 2300. HALF AS STRONG AS IT USED TO BE. The battery life is also really bad now, will maybe last abt 6 hours on average. I feel like for a high end phone, I shouldn't be having these issues. I hope one ui 6 fixes these issues, if not then I might consider switching back to Google pixel. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
Absolutely! Anytime! Feel free to continue to keep me posted with your results!
0 Likes
nuclear412
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I haven't rebooted yet but my phone definitely feels better and no lag, the ms defender was also in unrestricted battery thingy instead of optimised, is that an issue
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm so happy for you! Could you please accept my answer as "Accepted Solution" You can always create a new post at any time. It certainly sounds very promising that your phone is well on it's way to giving you the best experience you expected. Thank you for using the Samsung Member's App! Thank you!
nuclear412
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
And I have 152 gigs of storage left
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
@nuclear412 Absolutely! Again I'm so happy for you. I truly enjoy helping other users with their issues. You made my Morning! Thank you!