Original topic:

Best phone ever

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
mrsdiaz27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My 3 yr old recently dropped my phone in the lake behind our house and because of the wildlife and clarity of the water I would not go in to get it 2 days after going into the water a friend finally got in and found it after being submerged in 6ft of mud and water for 2 days all it needed was to dry out my s23 still works like new im shocked I thought I was gonna need a new phone this phone is by far the best phone I have ever owned thanks Samsung can't wait to get the 24 ultra
3 Replies
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Wow that is indeed amazing
0 Likes
booty777
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It will be good for you me getting back in the swing of work and doing some research on this project and I think it would help to figure out if there is anything that I could possibly do to make this happen? Thank God, I am sure you are aware that the problem has caused me a lot of problems and it seems like it is still not working for us to make sure that our customers will have to pay the amount of money
0 Likes
Captainjack5530
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I work around water all day from channels to tanks and I always worry about it falling into the water! Now I feel more confident about it possibly falling in the water and it serving. šŸ˜
0 Likes