Original topic:

Bring back the animation on the side bar/edge panel

(Topic created: yesterday)
daniels1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Samsung you really need to bring back the animation on the side bar/edge panel used this daily and now after update it's gone

1 Reply
lovebabygirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have kindly noticed after a new update takes place. It's always like I'm looking at all new settings lol but one thing I really wish when we have updates that things stay the same, but Just adding or giving us a chance to just set the new update like we want it to be n just be able to use what we like to set with our older update that be amazing because thats one thing I have always had the hardest time ever when it comes to having a update then ones the update as took place it seems like all uploaded on my phone so it would be great if we could uea the old update if we like or just update and just to use what we like to use that comes new with the update some updates is good some updates makes it easier but some makes it even more holder to manage. That's just me anyways but I don't like when an update removes things I need or like to have, and the other update puts us right back at the beginning like I'm setting up everything all over again. But I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ABOUT DOING UPDATES THEN LOOKING AND
0 Likes