Original topic:

Calendar Color Days

(Topic created: Monday)
userI3RLqtjgU1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Is it possible to color days, not events. Like I want to know a schedule without inputting specific calendar events. For instance I want 3 days to have color, then 5 days not, then 3 days yes, then 5 days not and so on and so forth. All I can find is how to set colors for events, but that's not what I'm looking for as I'm not wanting to highlight events, I want to highlight days.

7 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Why don't you just put a null charcter in as an event, like a hyphen or period?
0 Likes
userI3RLqtjgU1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
That's a good alternative. But I was hoping for something like this. Otherwise it's just a small colored block. But if I can't find another solution that may be what I have to go with1721663239838_1721663239828_0.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

I did understand what you meant, and I was just presenting a workaround in case they never actually implement what you want. If you view your calendar in weekly or schedule view, if you make the "event" 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m. (rather than all day), the day view will show the color for the whole day. Unfortunately, not in month view, though.  An all day event is just a color banner for the day, but still better than nothing.

0 Likes
userI3RLqtjgU1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Ah ok, thanks. Yeah I didn't know if you understood what I was looking for. But I did understand it as a workaround. Will wait for them to answer if not I'll use your work around.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Well, you won't get an answer from them here. If anything, the moderator will thank you for you suggestion and forward it to the developers to put on the universal wish list. Even if they were to take it up, it's not something that's going to happen soon, so you are better off with a workaround...or maybe searching the Play store for a calendar that may already have that capability. FWIW, I don't thing any calendar app does; at least not anythat I've used over the past 30 years or so.
0 Likes
userI3RLqtjgU1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Makes sense, I saw it on a customers cell phone and it was set that way. It may be a custom application for them, which would make sense. Just making sure if it was a possibility
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

It's also very possible they also are using the workaround to color out whole days - unless you saw a color block in month view.

0 Likes