Original topic:

Can't receive GIFs from iPhones

(Topic created: a month ago)
Schnauzermama4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have Galaxy Note S23 Ultra.  In the last month or so, all of my friends who have an iphone send me GIFs and none of them come through as they are supposed to.  It comes through as as still photo that you can barely make out what the image is.  Nothing is moving and you can't see any words (if the GIF has words.)  Did this happen with the latest Samsung and/or iphone software upgrade?  How can this be fixed?

3 Replies
DoodleMom82
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I've noticed this as well. As of yesterday, my daughter-in-law cannot see my replies on our individual chat or our family group chat. She has an IPhone. Others who have an iPhone are able to see my messages though šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€:female_sign:
0 Likes
ghodsrt4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same issue. Gifs sent to my s23 Ultra after the last update cannot be viewed when sent from iPhone. This is ridiculous in the day and age we live in and the cost of this phone. They better fix the issue or i'm not getting Samsung again. 

0 Likes
AnnMarieI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same issue here! Also when iPhone uses send me photos, sometimes they are blurry but not always. Ive never had an issue until I got this new phone. I had the s23 through at&t with no issues. I switched to Verizon and got a new s23 and now I do.
0 Likes