Original topic:

Clock missing in notification bar

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 03:53 PM)
Pedersen101
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello

Has anyone issues with the clock disappearing in the notification bar, when a timer is set? 

The clock is more gone than visible on my phone and I really like to have it stuck, when a timer is set... 

1000008768.jpg

ā€ƒ

6 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
When the Quick Panel is pulled down as shown in your screenshot, the time is displayed to the left with the day and month. Does this also happen while on other apps or your homescreen?
Pedersen101
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Okay, I may not have described my issue well enough. 

The issue is that the timer/alarm countdown from Samsung Clock is often dissappearing from the notification bar AND from the quick panel, so I have to open the app to see the countdown

1000008768.jpg

ā€ƒ

VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
Ah I see! Is this behavior random, or does it only occur under specific circumstances? Would you happen to be located in Denmark or Norway?
Pedersen101
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

It occurs all the time... Really frustrating! I've tried to delete the app and reinstall and it still happens. 

I'm from Denmark 

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
Try Settings>Apps>Clock>Battery>set to Unrestricted. If that doesn't work, it would be prudent to post this topic on your local Samsung Community by following the link below. They will be in your time zone and generally have more knowledge about the specific app/software versions found in your device.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/nordics/ct-p/se?page=1&tab=setting:samsung.featured_topics
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
So this is a mini timer that shows on the screen while the timer is running. To enable it open Samsung clock. Click the 3 dots on the top right. Then clock on settings and enable show mini timer. Let us know if this resolves the issue. 1711512281464.jpg1711512429778.jpg