JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Font style "settings keep stopping"

(Topic created: 10-30-2023 06:47 PM)
Options
Galaxy S23
I keep getting this when I go into try to change font and then it kicks me out. any ideas. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
I had to reset entire phone. It was a pain in the butt but it worked. I wish there was an easier way. I wish thr 3rd party font apps worked but they say it is not co patible with phone which does not make sense. Anyone use a Third party font app that has a galaxy s23

View solution in context

7 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
seems to me You've not down loaded any fonts if you have go to settings display font size and style to change font and size Or galaxy store my apps installed?download free fonts or buy I like the ones I buy
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
With the phone powered off, press and hold Power and Volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, and then power to select and confirm on the following screen. On the original menu, use volume to navigate to Repair apps, and then power again to select. This will reindex all your apps.

If this doesn't work, try Settings>Apps>select the sort function symbol to the right of "Your apps">toggle on Show system apps>return to the Apps screen>search for Settings (grey cogwheel icon)>Storage>Clear cache
0 Likes
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
From my experience, using foreign fonts from different vendors tend to give you errors

Especially if you change multiple times. Samsung has only a few fonts they themselves developed (which kinda sucks)

Another thing, don't enlarge the font too much, that will definitely screw up the layout of your notifications and other features. At least has always with me YMMV

I prefer to add personality to my phone by using the GOOD LOCK app. Creating your own theme etc
0 Likes
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Are you using third party Font Installer?
If yes, try to uninstall it..
And back to original font..
0 Likes
mariko88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi, i already uninstalled the app but it still doesn't work

0 Likes
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Try to restart your device...
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
I had to reset entire phone. It was a pain in the butt but it worked. I wish there was an easier way. I wish thr 3rd party font apps worked but they say it is not co patible with phone which does not make sense. Anyone use a Third party font app that has a galaxy s23