JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How To KEEP SCREEN ON During Phone Calls ?!

(Topic created: 02-28-2023 11:20 AM)
TheExclusivist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Does anybody know how to keep the screen from going BLACK during an active phone call ? I tried "Motions and Gestures" toggled "Keep screen on while looking at it" but it still goes black. My proximity sensors work fine because i tested them. 

I like to put the phone on the table and use speakerphone but i always have to double click my screen whenever i need to press mute button or turn off the speakerphone.

Does anyone find this incredibly annoying ?
I had a old trash Moto G Play 2021 that kept the screen on during active phone calls lol whyyy cant this phone do this 1 simple thing ?
➠ᏰᏰMG'z ᵀᴿᴵᴾ7ˢᴱᵀ √ᴱᴿᴵᶠᴵᴱᴰ⥄
5 Replies
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Just hold the phone to your ear.....
0 Likes
TheExclusivist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
How im gonna press the mute button? SMH i talk for like an hour. My calls take forever. My hand gonna be hurtin haha
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
The phone phone screen stays on if held close to your ear, not pressed against the face to activate the mute button.
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
In Modes and Routines, you can set a routine that if during call, then set screen timeout to 10 minutes. I know the screen will turn off after 10 minutes (if you don't touch the screen) but that's what I can think of.
TheExclusivist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Wow! Great idea. I use modes and routines mostly while driving my car but thats actually a really clever workaround.